Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mindsight

It really is a good thing to grow up in a “crazy” world really I mean you wouldn’t be you and I wouldn’t be me which I mean really come on were pretty fuckin amazing in are own right lol that’s us not being us well that’s just crazy lol. I live life not based on this or what or then some I live it by the means in which I dictate sure I have to work for a living but outside of that I say, do ,act, think, sleep and play the way I want to and the rest of the world can shove it( ps I have worn a blue robe for the last few months EVERYWHERE I go cause its warm I think I look cool and really how is that not samurai swass?) There are to many people out there who are stressing over lifes little problems like what am I going to wear or when will my parents send me more money. Where people like us who have had the joys of dealing with the crazy can better cope with the little things. ( couldn’t find my keys for 3days) and didn’t bother looking) and worry about real problems like dehumanization or neo-imperialist who strive to make us boring robots py progressively lowing educational standers and giving less money to school .(gotta love it) sounds crazy huh? Almost to crazy to be a lie lol. Anyways that’s what saying being yourself is all you need to be fuck everyone else and what they say rock your own world

No comments:

Post a Comment